Born and raised in Northwest Louisiana, owner Kayla Jackson has developed an experienced wedding planning team who works to create memorable, stress-free weddings. Moonlight & Lace also works with an established team of preferred vendors throughout Shreveport/Bossier and the surrounding region.
- “I knew that working full time and planning a wedding in less than 5 months was going to be a hard task, but Kayla was there every step of the way to make the process enjoyable and stress-free. She was even able to keep me calm when there was 100% chance of rain predicted two days prior to our outdoor wedding! Luckily the rain held off, but I am confident Kayla would have made everything just as beautiful had it not.” Jennifer Eaton Gray
- “Hiring Kayla was by far the best investment that I made during the entire wedding process. She is extremely organized and attentive to even the smallest of details. She helped me create the most beautiful invitations, confirmed vendors, finalized timelines, coordinated rehearsal, and of course brought it all together the day of my wedding. Not only did she execute the wedding of my dreams, she went above and beyond our expectations!" Sara Morgan Davis
- “Kayla (and the Moonlight & Lace staff) are awesome! As a couple planning a wedding long distance, she truly helped the planning process go smoothly for us! She also helped us plan the perfect honeymoon.” Stacie Barmore Wyatt
- “Kayla was an answer to our prayers! She was always available, always professional, and always willing to do whatever was needed! Her helpful hints and organization made the process incredibly easy. I couldn’t imagine doing it without her!” Kristen Gordey Robinson
- "I can't thank Kayla enough for making our day feel like a fairytale. My husband even commented to me during the wedding that Kayla was the best money we spent during the wedding. For a man to notice, you know she has to be great!" Alexa Taron Hatcher